The tree of possibilities
The tree of possibilities.
Word count: 4360
Choice count: 42
Section count: 31
Image count: 31
Error count: 3
Field Related Analysis
Education : 177 matches
(campus, cat, choice, class, classes, college, degree, don, down, element, evaluation, failed, field, first, grades, graduate, graduation, head, high school, homework, learned, learning, management, memory, motivation, options, primary school, register, school, social, students, task, teacher, technology, trainee, training, university, vacation)Food and catering : 62 matches
(apples, beer, black, brand, burger, burgers, chance, chef, cooked, cooking, cuisine, eat, fast, food, french, happy, haven, meals, meat, menu, night, nuts, option, options, party, rest, restaurant, store, stores)Dance : 61 matches
(apart, back, behind, break, check, couple, ending, front, grand, jump, number, numbers, out, point, position, quick, run, running, show, shows, social, spot, step, together, wall)Target Structure: (43 matches)
abolished (1 match)
come in handy (1 match)
dead-end job (3 matches)
deterred (1 match)
drawback (1 match)
drawbacks (1 match)
dreaded (1 match)
drudgery (1 match)
hinder (1 match)
hr (1 match)
income (1 match)
intern (1 match)
learning the ropes (2 matches)
learned the ropes (1 match)
misconduct (1 match)
more often (1 match)
mortgage (1 match)
on-the-job-training (1 match)
overtime (1 match)
overwhelmed (2 matches)
pension (1 match)
perpetrator (1 match)
pull off (1 match)
purpose (2 matches)
put aside (1 match)
recipient (1 match)
retirement (1 match)
setting aside (1 match)
straight a's (1 match)
more often than not (1 match)
time management (1 match)
trainee (1 match)
undermine (1 match)
vacant position (1 match)
wage (1 match)
withhold (1 match)
corruption (1 match)
bribery (1 match)
theft (1 match)
assets (1 match)
threats (1 match)
threatening (1 match)
abroad (3 matches)
The tree of possibilities.
Graduating from High school.
I am about to graduate from High school. My friends and I often talk about our future. They all know what they want to do next. I personally didn't feel the same way. I was confused and overwhelmed by the number of choices, and responsibilities than came with the task of choosing what to do in life. Even thought I got straight A's in class, I was scared for my future. I decided to put aside my work and look at all the possibilities my life offered. I took the time to do in well because I take this decision seriously. First off, after I pull off my school graduation, what should I do?
Choice 1 : Go to college.
Choice 2 : Take a year off.

Go to college.
I chose to go to college. This narrows the options a bit, but there's still choices to be made. I am a weird kind of guy. I personally like to spend time with people I like, but I am also really good with numbers. I also have good time management, and I have a really good memory. After that evaluation of myself, I had to choose a program. This program would determine what field of work I'll choose in the future. That meant something big to me. With all the options, I was overwhelmed. I wanted to have a good wage without having any regrets or drawbacks about my decisions. I finally managed to narrow the choices down to 2 programs. Which one should I choose?
Choice 1 : Accounting and management technology.
Choice 2 : Business management (Social Science).
Take a year off.
Finally, a real pause from all the assignments and the homework! At this point, I could do whatever I wanted. But, I still had to make some choices. I was skeptical about the situation because it was far from my comfort zone. I didn't know how to come in handy in my community or even take advantage of the time that I now had. I was torn between a dead-end job or a couple of months vacation abroad. They were both good ideas. It was hard for me to see all the benefits of each option. You, what would you choose?
Choice 1 : Vacation abroad.
Choice 2 : Dead-end job.
Accounting and management technology.
Now that I knew what my program will be, I had to choose where would I take it. Obviously, since I lived in Disraeli, Thetford was my going to be the first option. It was going to save me money, I had a lot of friends going there, and I would not need to find myself an apartment. That option had plenty of benefits. For my second option, Sherbrooke was the answer. More often than not, I was told that it was the best place for my program, and the life there was amazing. I was torn between the two. Which one would you choose?
Choice 1 : Thetford college.
Choice 2 : Sherbrooke college.
Business management (Social Science).
At this point, I knew what I was going to do in the future. I was going to finish up my college as fast as possible and then go to university. But first, I had to choose the college. Since I'm a proud resident of Disraeli and the program was pretty much the same at every college, I went to study that program in Thetford. That led me to a new set of choices. After college, which university should I choose and in what program?
Choice 1 : University of Laval in accounting.
Choice 2 : University of Sherbrooke in teaching.
Vacation abroad.
After High school, I went to Brazil for 6 months alone. I wanted to be free, and I wanted to take some time for myself. I was now in Brazil. I left my phone at home to really enjoy the moment in the country. I was minding my own business in Brazil, visiting the country, and I was enjoying the experience. Suddenly, I remembered that I didn't plan a place to sleep for the whole trip. What should I do?
Choice 1 : Join the favela to have a new family.
Choice 2 : Sleep on the street.
Dead-end job.
I was finally going to make a good income. I was also happy to get rid of school for good. It was time for me to choose a place where to work. I hesitated for a long time. I was scared to decide because I didn't want to have any regrets. I wanted to have the best job for me. I found two different jobs that were interesting to me. Which one should I choose?
Choice 1 : Graduating from High school.
Thetford college.
Everything was coming into pieces. I knew the college and the program, all I had to do now was studying. My years went by as I thought they would. I passed all of my classes, I made some new friends, I had a lot of fun, and I made sure to enjoy every moment. It is also during that time that I found out that I was not feeling well in my body. I decided to identify, as an orange. Although I was feeling better in my body, people started to bully me. I got sucked up in a loophole of mockery. At that point, I didn't care about others opinion anymore. I also met my husband in that period. But still, all of those events led me to another important choice: What should I do next?
Select a section to link to here.
Sherbrooke college.
I was now a lot more independent. I had my own apartment alone. I had many responsibilities, but I had so much fun. I made new friends. I even met my beautiful girlfriend Pamela. I met in at a house party on a Monday. Pamela was the richest girl in all of Sherbrooke's whereabouts. She was 95 years old. She was full of corruption, bribery, and theft. But, she had many more assets. She was really beautiful, and she had a cabin with a boat on a lake. She also had a castle, 4 cars, and a huge heritage in her account. She was just the perfect girl for a guy like me. She proposed me a job one day. I was stunned by her offer. Which one would you choose?
Choice 1 : Marry her and work for her.
Choice 2 : Ignore the proposition and start my own business.
University of Laval in accounting.
I decided to change my mind, and go back to the accounting world. I was scared I chose the wrong option. As I entered the campus of Laval, I was dreaded. Everybody was looking at me weird because they said I was a drug dealer because of my hometown. Like chill out people, Disraeli ain't that bad you know. They were recipient. They were all mocking me. Also, since I didn't do the program of accounting, I was behind everybody. I eventually failed every single one of my classes. I was hopeless. Until a saw an add on the wall that said that the University itself needed an employee for their new cafeteria. I really wanted to fill out that vacant position, so I tried to get hired. The HR department did a quick check up of my background, and they were satisfied with it. They hired me. I now had a new choice to make. Which one was the best?
Choice 1 : Start working there and stay for the rest of my life.
Choice 2 : Steal all the money from the register and run away.
University of Sherbrooke in teaching.
Teaching was really great for me. I had a load of fun all the time even if my grades were not following. I felt like it was my dream job, but I wasn't good at it. I was left with 2 choices. Either change subject or start teaching in a primary school because it was easier with my grades. I was torn between the two, and it scrapped of most of my energy. I had to choose, and I had to choose fast. Which one would you pick?
Choice 1 : Change subject.
Choice 2 : Start teaching in a primary school.
Continue studying at the University of Laval.
After college, my husband and I were in a rough spot. He didn't flirt with me anymore. He was ignoring me on purpose. He started working instead of studying, not like me. That broke us apart. His job as an intern deterred our relationship. I was so sad all the time that I didn't have enough motivation to study and pass my classes. I eventually failed my exams and ended up completely lost. I then worked as a mascot for the Atlanta Hawks because I flew the country in despair. I ended up receiving a can of beer by the head during a game, and it gave me Alzheimer's. I forgot everything and was happy again, just before I got shot because I created the gang or oranges and got in a pretty bad fight with the apples. That wasn't the right choice... Try again.
Choice 1 : Graduating from High school.
Start working in administration.
Since he was already in a company, I decided to join my husband. I had an on-the-job-training. I learned the ropes pretty quickly. I wasn't a trainee for very long. I got so good that it made my husband jealous. Since he was 7 feet (2.13 m) tall 420 pounds (ca. 191 kg), that wasn't good news. He started to hinder me, and undermine my work. He'd always misconduct to withhold me in the workplace. My own husband was my perpetrator! I got mad, and I called his great-grand-parents. They told me that since he kept threatening me, and calling me names, they would step in. They put him in a cage. He stayed there for 6 months. Meanwhile, I lost my job because of the situation. I am still in a relationship with him to this day. I just guard his cage for a living as his great-grand parents pay me for it.
Choice 1 : Graduating from High school.
Marry her and work for her.
After I married Pamela, my life became a nightmare. I was working overtime for her, I felt alienated, I felt abolished, and I felt powerless. I was far from being accomplished. Everything was worse than before. I didn't feel like myself. I went to Pamela's room and talked her trough how I was feeling. She got really mad, and she completely stopped give me anything. She didn't give me love, affection, attention, or even money. I was now a slave for her. All she told me was a big lie, and I then realized I got manipulated. I was furious, so I took her shampoo bottle and tried to put it in her mouth while she was sleeping to suffocate her. Once I actually tried, she pulled out a gun and ended me. It was not the right choice, maybe you should try again...
Choice 1 : Graduating from High school.
Ignore the proposition and start my own business.
I broke thing up with Pamela, and I started my own business. Her business was way too sketchy for me. I started selling paperclips for a living. My company was known all around Thetford. Eventually, I tried expanding, and I bought stores in Quebec. That was the worst idea I have ever had. My cousin robbed my own store to melt all the paperclips to fabricate illegal guns. I ended up with no money, so I took a one-way trip to Thailand where I became a monk. I forgot everything happened, and fought to find my inner peace. My life ended there, alone and in peace with god. That's a good ending. You can still try again to see other possibilities...
Choice 1 : Graduating from High school.
Start working there and stay for the rest of my life.
I was the only man working in that cafeteria. I was getting called out all the time. They were always talking about my package. I didn't understand them. I still had a lot of fun there. I was saving for my mortgage and my pension. Setting aside some money was easily because I was allowed to eat the food I cooked. Even if my job was a drudgery, I knew my retirement was going to be perfect. As time passed, I eventually fell in love with one of my colleagues. She made me really happy. We also got married. We ended up buying a house together. 5 years later, she left me for my brother as she took the house and 75% of my money with her. I kept the cat and some shoelaces. I ended up dying old in an apartment that I share with 8 of my friends. I don't think that's the good ending... Try again.
Choice 1 : Graduating from High school.
Steal all the money from the register and run away.
I was determined to make my plan work. On Friday, as the school was closing, I was stealing from the register of the cafeteria. Once I had the $17,38 in my pockets, I ran as fast as I could. I eventually tripped because I forgot to tie my shoelaces, and I got caught by the police. They sentenced me to 30 years in prison with a fine of $17,39. I was broken inside. I didn't know what to do. It was the worst thing that could happen to me. Like what was I supposed to do? And weren't they a bit severe on the penalty? Come on, how was I supposed to find one cent to pay off the fine. The world is really cruel sometimes. I ended up becoming a guard in the prison after the 30 years I served as a prisoner. I was happy about the situation, but it was far from what I wished for. Try again.
Choice 1 : Graduating from High school.
Change subject.
I decided to change for a totally different subject. Something without homework, assignments, or even exams. I wanted to be free when I left my work. I wanted to have a lot of time for myself. So, I applied for a cashier job at a gas station, and I got it. I was working day and night to pay for a big house that I bought. I renovated it since I had so much time, and the house was finally ready to be filled with a family. The only problem was that I haven't found anyone yet. But, in today's era, everything can be fixed quickly. I bought 3 hologram machines, and I asked chat GPT to generate me a wife and 2 kids. It was the best! They didn't bother me, they were really obedient, they didn't cost much to take care of, and they were always happy and polite. I ended up growing old as they stayed the same age. They were there for me all throughout the process of dying. I was happy, and I was with my family. I lived a great life. You can still try out other possibilities...
Choice 1 : Graduating from High school.
Start teaching in a primary school.
After I chose what I wanted to do, I was relieved. I could now concentrate on my grades. I manage to get my degree, and started teaching in a primary school near my hometown. Although I was passionate, I wasn't a really good teacher. I ended up only teaching music. With the years, I was getting better and better to the point where I became a musician. I left my teaching job to pursue my new dream. I spent so much time making music that I made the billboard top 100 within 4 weeks of starting. I was now really rich, and I could retire happy. I met up with one of my old students one day. It was at one of my shows. We fell in love straight away. Nothing could stop the 27-year gap between us. We were happy. I unfortunately died not so long after from food poisoning, and since I didn't have any family left, my new lover inherited of all the cash. Poor girl that was left alone in this world... Anyway, probably sure that it's not the right decision, try again...
Choice 1 : Graduating from High school.
Join the favela to have a new family.
Once I joined the favela, I was directly in my element. I was the best at everything. All the tasks were given to me. I was learning the ropes really fast, but it wasn't enough. I wanted to expand. I wanted to be more powerful. I quickly got rid of the chef of the favela by tickling him to death. After that, since I was the new boss, I ordered to expand our territory. As my crew was doing so, they all got captured by the enemies, and they all putted the blame on me. All the other gangs were after me. I was scared. What should I do?
Choice 1 : Hide for a while and run.
Choice 2 : Fight back.
Sleep on the street.
Once I slept on the street, I couldn't drawback. I was so comfortable that I knew I would sleep on it for the next 6 months. Since I was already on the street, I had the brilliant idea to buy my own food truck. I called it "Foody Food Food". I was an expert in Japanese cuisine, so I decided to start cooking some French meals, and I putted them on my menu. I got so popular that I became the biggest touristic attraction in the country, way before the Christ Statue. After 6 months, I had a lot of friends. Brazil was starting to feel like home. I knew that time was running out, but I didn't know what to do anymore. What should I do?
Choice 1 : Go back home.
Choice 2 : Stay in Brazil.
Go back home.
After going back home, everything was different. It didn't hit the same. Everything seemed boring, so I thought about doing the same thing as I did in Brazil. Once I opened my food truck, everything went nuts. I forgot that it was winter! I thought the white powder was drugs because I live in Disraeli. My food truck began to rattle and break all the time. Nobody was coming to see me. I was loosing money and quick. I needed a solution, so I went back to my mom's house because the street was a bit too cold to be slept on. Once I arrived, I hugged her and tried to find a solution. We agreed that she would pay everything for me while I was doing absolutely nothing. I ended up dying because I was riding a unicycle too fast down a mountain, and I choked on a fly. Wrong choice... Try again.
Choice 1 : Graduating from High school.
Stay in Brazil.
As I stayed in Brazil, I got sucked up in the culinary world. I was so famous that I couldn't even go get my nails done without getting recognized. It really bothered me. I was sick and tired of this. I sold my food truck and my company for 7,5 million dollars. I bought an island near Brazil, and I lived there like a primate for the rest of my life. I was happier this way, and I could finally be in peace. I ended up dying at 96 years old. I was alone but I was happy. I lived a life full of adventure, and without any regret. It was a happy ending. You can still look out for the other possibilities...
Choice 1 : Graduating from High school.
Hide for a while and run.
After hiding patiently for a good 7 minutes, I got tired. I snuck out of my hiding spot, and ran away as fast as I could. I jump on the first plane for Columbia to escape. Once I got to Columbia, all of my problems were behind...with my money. I needed a job real bad. I got hired as a DJ near a beach. I was playing YouTube videos without anyone suspecting that I wasn't a real DJ. I made enough money to buy myself a tent. It is at that exact moment that I met my girlfriend Sarah. Sarah was blind, deaf and mute. We got along so well. I took care of her till the end of our days, and we died happily together at the same time because our tent got crushed by a huge pigeon. That's a happy ending. You can still look out for other possibilities...
Select a section to link to here.
Fight back.
Dumb decision. I got threats from all around the country, and I still tried to fight back. They let go of all the others just to capture me. They tortured me. I got forced to listen to whale sounds all day, eat pickle with my toes, and even pick the other guys noses with my teeth. Time were rough. They eventually let me go because I farted, and it made them all laugh. As a free man, I chose to get married to myself right away. I think I wasn't sober while taking this decision, I don't really remember. Anyway, I also got a job as a janitor down in Rio for a local High school. It made me think about the good old times. I was so sad that I cried myself to death. Guess it was not the right choice... Try again.
Choice 1 : Graduating from High school.
Work at McDonald's.
I was really hyped about working at McDonald's. It was my dream job when I was a kid. I was still learning the ropes when a weird man came up to me one day, while I was closing the store. He said that he had a lot of crocodiles in his backyard, and he was wondering if I were interested in selling any of his crocodiles in some of my burgers. What should I do about that situation?
Choice 1 : Sell the crocodiles.
Choice 2 : Expose the man.
Work at Nike.
I moved to Quebec to work for Nike. I loved that brand so much that it was worth it in my eyes. Nike was used to take their future clients golfing to improve their chance of getting them to buy. Nike's next client was Budweiser, and I was the one responsible for going golfing with them. I needed some ideas on how to act with them. What should I do?
Choice 1 : Get wasted drunk.
Choice 2 : Be sober the whole time.
Sell the crocodiles.
Since he was so convincing, I accepted the deal. I started selling crocodiles in the burger instead of meat. At first, nobody noticed, and it actually saved me a lot of time and money. But, after 2 months, the people that ate the burgers started turning into crocodiles themselves like that one villain in Spiderman. The crocodiles were radioactive, and we had no idea. The herd of human crocodiles eventually attacked the store and stole everything inside of is. They even took the dust. They literally took everything. The guy that sold me crocodiles managed to get away by putting all the blame on me. I got sentenced to life in prison, and I died in my cell while sleeping. Bad ending... Try again.
Choice 1 : Graduating from High school.
Expose the man.
This plan sounded way too weird to me. I decided to expose the man for his illegal activities. When he heard about me snitching, he was really mad. He came up to me while I was working to tell me that I was a coward in front of all of my clients. I called the police because I was scared. As I was talking to the police, the man started running away from the restaurant. He hopped on a crocodile, and he got away. I never saw him again after that. I was shocked by the experience. I needed therapy. I then lived a normal boring life as a cashier at McDonalds where I got married to another employee. Wrong choice... Try again.
Choice 1 : Graduating from High school.
Get wasted drunk.
To show them that I really liked their product, I drank a whole pack of 30 before the hole 4. I was so drunk that I started fighting with all of them. I quickly lost the 1 vs 6 and got knocked out. When I woke up, my boss was firing me. I now had no job, two black eyes, and a broke arm. I went to the hospital. On the way there, I got hit by the ambulance and died. Wrong choice...Try again.
Choice 1 : Graduating from High school.
Be sober the whole time.
To look like a professional and to show up for my company, I decided to stay sober the whole time. They all looked at me weird as they were drinking the beers. They thought I was bored and that I lacked fun. They did not sign the deal. My boss was furious. He said that I did it on purpose, and he retrograded me. I was now a cashier at Nike's store. I was so sad at my job that I started leaving work early. Sometimes, I didn't even show up. I eventually got fired. I then tried to tell my boss that I would change and that everything will be better than before, but he didn't buy it. I was now homeless. I died of a heart attack two days later because I drank a 12 pack of Red bull in 2 hours. Wrong choice... Try again.
Choice 1 : Graduating from High school.
Comments
Post a Comment